友情提示:如果本网页打开太慢或显示不完整,请尝试鼠标右键“刷新”本网页!阅读过程发现任何错误请告诉我们,谢谢!! 报告错误
聚奇塔 返回本书目录 我的书架 我的书签 TXT全本下载 进入书吧 加入书签

英语天堂-第13部分

按键盘上方向键 ← 或 → 可快速上下翻页,按键盘上的 Enter 键可回到本书目录页,按键盘上方向键 ↑ 可回到本页顶部!
————未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!



Is this seat free? 
我们这个位子真棒。 
We have great seats; don't we? 
再来一个! 
Encore!
Bravo; bravo! 
××加油! 
Go for it;。。。!
Yeah。。。!
Go。。。!

●打高尔夫球
我想打高尔夫球。 
I'd like to play golf。
I'd like to play golf。 (我想打高尔夫球。)
Who would you like to play with? (和谁打呀?) 
明天打高尔夫球,好吗? 
Would you like to golf tomorrow?
Would you like to golf tomorrow? (明天打高尔夫球,好吗?)
I'd like to。 (我挺想去的。)
How would you like to play golf tomorrow?
Do you want to play golf tomorrow?
Would you be interested in playing golf tomorrow? 
愿意和我一起打高尔夫球吗? 
Do you want to join me?
Would you like to play golf with me? 
这附近有高尔夫球场地吗? 
Are there any golf courses around here? 
1个人多少钱? 
How much is it per person? 
1天多少钱? 
How much is it per day? 
此外还有其它的花费吗? 
Are there any extra charges?
Is there any extra charge? 
我可以租用用具吗? 
Can I rent the equipment? *equipment 表示“用具,必需品”。 
请帮我预约高尔夫球。(请别人预约时) 
Please make a reservation for golf。
Would you make a reservation for golf? (能帮我预约高尔夫球吗?) 
我想预约高尔夫球。(由自己提出请求时) 
I'd like to make golf reservations。
要什么时间的? 
When would you like to play?
When do you want to play? 
如果可以的话,请订这个星期五的。 
This Friday; if possible。 
我们一共4个人。 
There are four of us。
Four。 
我们几点开始? 
What time are we starting?

●相识的人一起去喝酒
去喝一杯怎么样? 
How about a drink?
How about a drink? (去喝一杯怎么样?)
That's a great idea。 (好主意。) 
我想去喝一杯。 
I need a drink。 
下班以后去喝一杯怎么样? 
Would you like to have a drink after work?
Would you like to have a drink after work? (下班以后去喝一杯怎么样?)
I'm afraid I'm busy tonight。 (很遗憾,恐怕我今天晚上很忙。) 
有啤酒吗? 
Do you have any beer?
Do you have any beer? (有啤酒吗?)
Sure。 What kind do you want? (当然,要哪种的?) 
请来两瓶啤酒。 
Two bottles of beer; please。
Two beers; please。 
请来杯掺水的威士忌。 
One whiskey with water; please。 
要什么下酒菜呢? 
What kind of snacks should we have?
What kind of snacks should we have? (要什么下酒菜呢?)
I'll leave it up to you。 (你看着办吧。) 
让我们忘了工作,痛快一会儿吧。 
Let's forget about work and have some fun。
Let's get our minds off of work and have a good time。
Let's take our minds off of work。 (让我们忘掉工作吧。) 
干杯! 
Cheers!
Bottoms up! 
喝什么呢? 
What are you drinking?
我喜欢换酒馆喝。 
I like to go barhopping。 *hop“一蹦一蹦(地)”,在这个句子里是从一个酒馆到另一个酒馆的意思。 
第一口最舒坦了。 
The first sip is the best! *喝第一口啤酒时常说的话。
The first taste is the greatest!
The first gulp is the best! *gulp是“吞饮,一口气喝下去”。sip 是“啜饮,一口一口地抿着喝”。 
这个最好! 
Nothing beats this! *beat“战胜”的意思,直译是“什么都不能战胜这个”,即“这个最好。” 
再来一杯,怎么样? 
Would you like a refill? *refill“再加满”。
Would you like more?
How about a refill?
Would you like one more?
Would you like another cup? 
再来一瓶啤酒! 
Another beer; please。
One more beer; please。 
这种威士忌挺冲。 
This whiskey is strong。 
日本酒怎么样? 
How do you like sake? 
酒劲大。 
It's strong。 
我喝醉了。 
I'm drunk。
I'm drunk。 (我喝醉了。)
Let me drive you home。 (我开车送你回家吧。) 
我觉得有点儿醉了。 
I feel a little tipsy。 *tipsy“微醉的”、“踉踉跄跄的”。
I'm slightly drunk。 
酩酊大醉。 
I'm loaded。 *loaded“喝醉了”的状态。
I'm wasted。 
喝酒要适可而止。 
Drink moderately。
Don't overdo it。
Please don't drink too much。 
我的酒量小。 
I get drunk easily。 *drunk“喝醉”,“酒后驾车”是drunk driving。
I get drunk quickly。
I'm a heavy drinker。 (我的酒量大。) 
我喝得太多了。 
I drank too much。
I had too much to drink。 
我不该喝这么多的。
I should have drunk less。
I shouldn't have drunk this much。 
头天的酒还没醒。 
I have a hangover。 *hangover“宿醉”。

●唱卡拉OK
我们去唱卡拉OK吧。 
Let's go to karaoke。 *虽然卡拉OK在美国的大城市比较受欢迎,但是并不普遍。美国人称卡拉OK为“Carry O。K。”。
Let's go to karaoke! (我们去唱卡拉OK吧。)
Sorry; I'm tone…deaf。 (对不起,我五音不全。) 
什么是卡拉OK? 
What is karaoke? 
就是合着录音带的音乐一起唱歌。 
Singing along with recorded music。 
你唱歌拿手吗? 
Are you good at singing? 
我想点首歌。 
I'd like to request a song。 
你先唱。 
You sing first。
Go ahead。
After you。 
大家高兴地玩吧! 
Let's enjoy ourselves。 
约翰,你来唱一首吧。 
How about a song; John? 
你打算唱什么歌? 
What are you going to sing? 
来个二重唱吧。 
Let's sing a duet。 
现在轮到我了。 
Now it's my turn。
It's finally my turn。 (终于轮到我了。) 
我不敢在大家面前唱歌。 
I don't have the nerve to sing in front of people。 *have the nerve to。。。“敢做……, 有做……胆量”。
I don't have the guts to sing in front of people。
我跟不上新歌的速度(我不会唱新歌。) 
I can't keep up with the new songs。 *keep up with。。。“跟上,不落后于……”。
I can't keep track of the new music。
I can't learn the new songs fast enough。 
我五音不全。 
I'm tone…deaf。
I have no ear for music。
My singing is out of tune。 (我唱歌总跑调儿。) 
你唱卡拉OK有什么拿手的歌吗? 
What's your karaoke specialty?
What's your best song?
Which songs do you sing the best? 
我从来没听说过那首歌。
I've never heard of that song。
Do you know that song? (你知道那首歌吗?)
No; I've never heard of that song。 (没有,我从来没听说过那首歌。) 
你唱得真好! 
You're a good singer!
You sing very well!
Well done! (唱得好。)
Good job! (太棒了!)

生病、受伤时 


●请医生看病
用叫医生吗? 
Do you need a doctor?
Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?)
Yes; I think so。 (是的,请叫医生吧。)
Do you want me to get a doctor?
Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?) 
请叫救护车。 
Please call an ambulance。 *ambulance“救护车”。
We need an ambulance now。
Please get an ambulance。 
我要看病。 
I'd like to see a doctor。 
我觉得身体不舒服。 
I'm not feeling well。 
你能帮我请位医生吗? 
Could you send me a doctor? 
你怎么啦? 
What's wrong with you?
What's the matter?
Is anything wrong? 
是什么症状? 
What are your symptoms? *symptom“症状”。 
量一下体温吧。 
Let me check your temperature。 *temperature“体温”、“温度”。
吃了什么不对劲的东西没有? 
Did you eat something unusual?
量一下血压吧。 
Let me check your blood pressure。
你常服用什么药? 
Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把药称为medicine,但是医生问诊的时候常用medication。
我没服用任何药。 
I'm not taking any medication。 *medication 是医生的常用语言,意为“药物”。
I'm not taking any medication。 (我没服用任何药。)
Is that so? (是吗?) 
我哪儿不好? 
What's wrong with me? 
严重吗? 
Is it serious?

●陈述症状
你不舒服吗? 
Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。
Do you feel all right? 
你怎么了? 
What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。
What's wrong? (你怎么了?)
I'm not feeling well。 (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)
Is anything wrong?
Are you okay?
What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。
Is everything all right? 
你的脸色真不好。 
You look pale。 *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”
You look pale。 Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)
I guess I'm just tired。 (我想可能是有点儿累了。)
You don't look well。 (你看上去身体不太好。) 
我觉得难受。 
I don't feel well。
I don't feel well。 (我觉得难受。)
Please sit down for a while。 (你坐会儿吧。)
I'm not feeling well。
你好像不太舒服。 
You don't look well。 *look“看上去……”。
You don't look well。 (你好像不太舒服。)
I have a cold。 (我感冒了。) 
她昏过去了。 
She passed out。 *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。 
我觉得难受。 
I feel sick。
I don't feel well。
I feel bad。 
我肚子疼。
I have a stomachache。 *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。
I have a stomachache。 (我肚子疼。)
How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?) 
I have a stomachache。 (我肚子疼。)
Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)
My stomach hurts。 
隐隐作痛。 
I have a dull pain。 
钻心地疼。
I have a sharp pain。 
一跳一跳地疼。 
I have a throbbing pain。 *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。 
我感到巨痛。 
I have a piercing pain。 *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。
像针扎似地疼。 
I have a stabbing pain。 *stab“刺”、“针扎”。
我拉肚子了。 
I have diarrhea。 *diarrhea“拉肚子”。
我食物中毒了。
I have food poisoning。 
血压高/低。
I have high/low b
返回目录 上一页 下一页 回到顶部 0 0
未阅读完?加入书签已便下次继续阅读!
温馨提示: 温看小说的同时发表评论,说出自己的看法和其它小伙伴们分享也不错哦!发表书评还可以获得积分和经验奖励,认真写原创书评 被采纳为精评可以获得大量金币、积分和经验奖励哦!